Monday, October 30, 2017

WOMEN OF ENGHOUSE

WOMEN OF ENGHOUSE

Say hello to Deb Maud, R&D Manager for Communications Center at Enghouse Interactive!

Tell us about your history with Enghouse Interactive?


I was part of the Zeacom acquisition and have been with the company for 9 years. My history within Zeacom/Enghouse was firstly as the Installation Manager, followed by Support and Services Manager, R&D Product Owner and then CC R&D Director.
What is your favorite part of your job?
The favorite part of my job is working with Product Management on what endless possibilities the CC R&D team could develop for our customers. I also love building a great team who are great at what they do and deliver great products.
What is the most gratifying part of your job?
The most gratifying part of my job is finally release a world class product every 8-12 months that we can be proud of. I have a wonderful team who are passionate about what they do and the products they build.
What’s on the horizon in the world of communications center?
Outlook is Cloudy with a chance of TouchPoint Agent.
How have you seen Enghouse evolve since you’ve been part of the team?
Enghouse’s evolution since we have joined the team has been an exciting journey. Firstly becoming part of a larger wider global company and then forging a path to have Enghouse recognized as a player in the world of Contact Centers and moving towards a leader in the world of Contact Centers.
Tell us 3 fun facts about you!
  • I have been known to pull out some gymnastics at the occasional Christmas party
  • I have three wonderful children who are all taller than me and the youngest is only 13 years old
  • My birthday falls on the Financial new year (1st November)

No comments:

Post a Comment