Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WOMEN OF ENGHOUSE: SANDRA CRAWFORD


WOMEN OF ENGHOUSE: SANDRA CRAWFORD
Tell us about your history with Enghouse Interactive?
I came to Enghouse via the Telrex acquisition in 2010  so my total tenure is now 10 years!  I’ve held multiple roles sales, business development, sales management, strategic alliances (specifically Microsoft), and now in 2018 a new challenge with our overall partner strategy and expansion.
What is your favorite part of your job?
That’s easy,  my Enghouse family!  I love the people I work with. Working with our partners and customers is fulfilling also and goes hand in hand with creating meaningful relationships in every aspect of my job.
What is the most gratifying part of your job?
I love to help people solve challenges. From an internal perspective to an outside customer facing role. I help a lot with process improvement and efficiency while supporting the sales team including finding ways to resolve challenges within the sales cycle while working with other departments.
What’s on the horizon in the world of strategic partnerships?
Enghouse is constantly evolving and we’re looking to focus on our strategic partner alliances and continue to build on our Microsoft offering. It’s the year of the partner!
How have you seen Enghouse evolve since you’ve been part of the team? I’ve watched the company grow up right before my eyes.  I’ve watched the brand become more professional and well respected in the industry. It’s exciting to be recognized for our skyrocketed challenger status in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. A milestone for Enghouse was our user conference, Engage last year. It was great to get our customers and partners in 1 room together to discuss the future and the future is bright at Enghouse!
Tell us 3 fun facts about you!
  1. On a recent trip to Arizona I learned that I love guacamole. (Thanks to the author of this blog post!)
  2. I also love, love, LOVE to travel the world and be immersed in other cultures.  Growing up in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma (suburb of Tulsa) was wonderful but I really had no idea how other people lived. I’m fascinated with large cities, architecture, ancient ruins, and Earth’s natural wonders.
  3. I love designing landscapes!  I will add new gardens every year and help friends and neighbors with theirs. I recently moved to Texas so I have a clean slate for Spring. My family likes to eat organic when possible so we also grown our own herbs and vegetables.  I’ve become an evangelist for Mel Bartholomew’s “Square Foot Gardening” (look it up!!) – anyone can feel free to call me about it and we can chat for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment